Monday, November 27, 2006

Happily ever after

Grey haired, brown eyes … told me that we belong together. Popping back, one legged short … knows she belongs to you. Nothing can ever seem so right than being in those arms at night. Tuck me in as often as he can. Hold me tight as long as he could. All he wants is me and all I need is him. Don’t doubt it, don’t question it. I just believe it.

Open the door,
Open the gates,
Seal the forbidden place,
Lock it and lose the key,
Show him to the palace,
Where both heart lies,
Where happily ever after exists,
Right after the sunset,
Right after the loving kiss,
That’s where it lies,
That’s where we are.

Here’s for two years from now where our everlasting love would be immortalised in writing. No wonder you keep saying, “I love you two” instead of the normal too. Only to signify the two years we have to prepare for ever after? I can’t wait for it. Let me close my eyes more often to let time pass by faster how’s that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stubborn... sleep then time will pass by faster.. :*