Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Broken wings and Missing Pitchfork

With a blinded and broken heart, I fell into the unknowing certainty. Being afraid of come what may, I found true love along the way. Believing in no such thing ever before now became impatient for a future with you and I. Your eyes tell no lie of how your heart feels. If you’re hurt the reflection of me in your eyes becomes distorted and when you’re happy your eyes seems it smiles looking into mine. Your touches say be mine for eternity. Your kisses say I love you so much and more.

But you have said so much it’s my turn now. For every beat of my heart it says, “Don’t ever leave me because I need you so much that even an inch of a distant could shatter me.” Every time I caress you with such tender and care I wish to say, “I love you so much and I’m thankful you’re in my arms.” When I look at you, my eyes would whisper, “At last, I have finally found true belonging.”

No comments: