Saturday, July 29, 2006

Haven

Gosh oh golly! I am a good soul. Those who said it were right, I am too nice. At least to people I don’t even know. After a late night of haven, people were dripping wet and one was puking her hearts out. Stupid fool can’t hold in her drink. Stupid dope can’t hold her girl straight. I had my share of drinks but I came home walking in a straight line. Damn~! When will I ever learn? I got to put my foot down and say what I need to say. Funny thing is when your friends surround you and ask the major big question you rather not answer, or so it seemed, “what’s going on between the two of you?” You don’t know what to call each other but you hell sure can’t call each other names. But as usual, after a late hefty night, after a long aggravating week and a solemn month, the call you never expect to get comes. Thankfully, I was sober enough to answer it and talk to him. I’m surprised, does he still have senses for my well-being? Somehow he knew I needed him at that point the most. My heart jumped seeing his name on the screen of my phone but controlling all emotion (not wanting to show that I was tipsy or anything) I answered it calmly. Then I got the notorious “MONKEY!” usually by that it means, he either saw me with the bikini top (that I ever so failed to wear when I was with him) or he saw me watching over a girl bottoms up (puking hazardously). Do I miss him? Yes, I do. I miss talking to him a lot. The arguments are always the best. In the sense of warm and loving arms to keep me safe, I still got mine to keep myself safe. If I am capable of looking out for others I should be able to look after myself, right or perhaps not?

No comments: