Friday, September 01, 2006

"Keep your friends close; Keep your enemies even closer"




I am reaching the last few pages of my book. I continue to write but this time I want to write about what have the people around me have done. I have a number of best friends, one I knew since kindergarten, the other since primary school, another since high school, a couple in college and a few along the way. They are a weird bunch I have to admit, but if you mix them up you can actually see what kind a person I am. My friends are the closest people in the bunch they make who I am;
you can never leave them out of life.
Although there are people who would hate you, for whom you are; these people are the ones that love you just for you who would be. I do not choose my friends, they chose me and all I can say is thank you for doing so. Even if you lose out in love, you realise that love from one person does not constitute the love you get from your friends. It is what brings you up when you are down the most. The other day’s bbq even if it was not a huge event it was among my friends. It felt safe and comfortable being around them. It was huge to have them around me. In appreciation to my friends whom are the closest and nearest, thank you
for being who you are.

-This is an appreciation to my friends; Faatin, Shaq, Syed, Ecah and Ams(sorry you couldn't make it) I love you people so much~!-

1 comment:

i-sya said...

I knoe u wuv me....

I WUVV U too & three & four and much much more!!!!!!!!

- aisyah -